New features:Java/SQLJ formatter:
- Added new settings to control blank lines after instance and static initalizers.
- To handle bigger Java source files by default the initial Java heap space of native Jindent
exefiles and execution scripts is now set to
- Since Jindent version 4.0.8 a bug in Jindent's Java token manager slowed down formatting of big Java files and disabled recognition of empty method declarations. This is fixed now.
- The XML Bean encoder of Java 6.0 has changed its policy to access getters of boolean bean properties. This affects Jindent's sorting tree elements and causes a partial loss of Jindent's configuration data while saving settings. This is fixed now.
- In some special cases Jindent's alignment algorithm removed white spaces from nested ternary expressions. This is fixed now.
- Outdent of commented out Java source code did still not work properly. This is finally fixed now.
- Fixed a grammar bug for combinations of Annotations and
finalmodifiers in parameter declarations of methods and constructors.
- Saving of encoding settings did not work properly if selected encoding was the same as the system's default encoding. This is fixed.
- Block comments beginning with an html tag like:
/*<tag> ...were not recognized correctly. This is fixed.
- Fixed some minor GUI layouting issues.
Bugfixes:Jindent Eclipse plugin:
- Blank lines after SQLJ statements did not work. This is fixed now.
- Added new feature to automatic format Java content after opening in Eclipse editor window and before saving Java content from editor window.
- Since the JRE 1.5.0 Update 07 release Mac OS supports a proper AWT-SWT bridge. The Jindent plugin is now able to embed Jindent's preference panels into the Eclipse SWT GUI.