- Jindent 3.2 provides a completely new interface for programmers. A restricted API is released with the Jindent 3.2 basic package and the full API will be available in Jindent 3.2 Gold soon.
- New control comments to turn Jindent formatting off ("
//J-") and on ("
//J+") are added. Source code between these comments is not touched by Jindent.
- Two new switches have been added to the Jindent property file:
blankLinesToSeparateJindentNote = n blankLinesToSeparateConventionNote = n
- New option to mute normal messages except errors is added.
- New option to set internal buffer size is added.
- New options to keep original header/footer style:
neverFormatHeader = boolean neverFormatFooter = boolean
Bugfixes in Jindent:
wrapLongMethodNamesbug has been fixed.
- Foreign unicodes in Header/Footer and Javadoc templates are not trashed anymore.
- The indentation problem of Trailing/End Of Line Comments at closing class/interface braces has been fixed.