Jindent 3.1 was released as trial version only!
- Jindent 3.0 is now full compliant with the Java 1.2 grammar.
- Improved unicode support.
- Template definition for your own header and footer comments is available.
- Completely new and enhanced comment handling.
- Better control of comment alignment.
- Template definition using system variables and self defined variables.
- On demand comments may NOT be formatted.
- Javadoc comments can be generated individually for private, protected, public or friendly methods, classes, interfaces and variables.
- Existing Javadocs can be checked and be completed if necessary.
- Improved output of warnings and messages.
- Automatical recognition of DOS or UNIX sources.
- Log file support is added.
- New and more comfortable filter options for invoking Jindent from command line.
- Generation of backup files is optional now, thus, files can be simply overwritten.
- Jindent can copy automatically project resource files from the source directory structure to the new destination directories.
- New and better tabulator handling.
- Individual brace style for declarative and sequential code.
- Special else-if treatment.
- Improved switch-case and break handling.
- Improved code separation support.
- Special empty "
for (;;)" compression possible.
- Wrap long method name option is improved.
- New possibility to always wrap
throwsto a new line.
- Import declarations can be separated automatically by blanklines.
- Improved keep blanklines option.